Monday, July 20, 2015

Roller Coasters and Flashing Underwear

Picture of the Day for 7/20/2015. Not much happening today so I'm posting a picture I saw on Facebook. I relate to the ladies who "live on the front row" because:

-I love roller coasters. I know, I know- the picture is talking about one's attitude about life in general, but I literally do love riding roller coasters. My dad taught me that to get the best bang for your buck at the scary old wooden roller coaster at the Lagoon Amusement Park in Utah, you have to sit on the back row because it lifts off the track a bit as it goes down the hills. Whee! Even better is to go the entire ride with your arms stretched over your head. No cheating and letting them down to grab the safety bar. Whee!

-I'm always up for a fun adventure.

-I'm currently chubby like the ladies in the front seat.

-I so relate to their skirts flying up. I can't count the number of times I've flashed people when the wind has lifted up my skirt. That happens a lot in downtown Salt Lake City where I work. The worst time was when I was bending over the trunk of a car at a car rental agency to retrieve my luggage. There were several men seated on a bench right by me waiting for the shuttle to take them to the airport. A gust of wind caught lifted my skirt and plastered it against my back which left my underwear-clad bottom exposed for all the world to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment