Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Good-bye PT Cruiser - Hello Honda Accord

Picture of the Day for 7/21/2014. New car! I have a new car! It's a perfect new car! A dark blue 2015Honda Accord LX. It only has 15 miles on it, but I bought it as a used car lot for a used car price. The person who originally purchased it took the car home and registered it, but then backed out of the deal. After a car has been registered in an owner's name, it can no longer be sold as a new car. I could wax poetic for hours about this car because I love everything about it, but the most exciting thing about the whole deal is I no longer have to drive a beat-up PT Cruiser. Yay! Little does my unsuspecting nephew Rob know that he will be inheriting my Pt Cruiser when he gets home from his mission in three weeks. Poor guy. It's not a cool car. Hopefully he'll just be glad to have some means of transportation.


 

1 comment:

  1. Wish I'd managed to get that deal. (And might I add, it was definitely time! Your PT cruiser served you long and faithfully.)

    ReplyDelete