Sunday, April 19, 2015

Vintage Merrill Family Photo

Picture of the Day for 4/19/2015. I came across this photograph from the 1970s at my sister Paula's house today. It's Christmastime and my dad is shown pictured with his:
  • Arm around his mother
  • Twin sisters and their husbands.
A couple of observations:
  • I have seen pictures of myself where I have the exact same expression on my face that my grandmother does on her face in this photograph. My mother always said that I didn't really look like her, but I never thought that made sense since A- my dad looked like his mother and B- I look like my dad so C- I should at least resemble my grandmother somewhat. It's simple algebra: if A=B and B=C then A=C. (A tangent observation is that I really like math!)
  • My aunts are younger than I am now!

No comments:

Post a Comment