Saturday, April 18, 2015

Picture That Robynne Wanted

Picture of the Day for 4/18/2015. Not much happening today so I thought I would use the time to gloat, just because I can and it's fun. A week ago after my sister Robynne's husband Will helped haul away the large branch that had fallen from my English Walnut tree, we all went to their favorite antique store as a post-lumber hauling treat. I laid eyes on this picture a few milliseconds before Robynne did. We both wanted it. I got it by virtue of having seen it and claiming it first. 

I'm not normally a fan of still-live pictures, but I love the pastel colors in this one. 

I suspect it's only a matter of time before Robynne will get this. I'm fickle and tend to tire of home decor quickly.  She only needs to be patient for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment