Thursday, April 30, 2015

I Want Your Necklace

Picture of the Day for 4/30/2015. I meant to write about this picture back in March. For Christmas, my friend Jenny gave all of her girlfriends a necklace where you can replace the insert in the pendant. She makes and sells the customized magnetic inserts, but she's very generous with her friends. We all met for breakfast a few days before St. Patrick's Day and she brought us a selection of St. Patrick's Day inserts for our necklaces. I just so happened to like the one she was wearing in her necklace at the time and I asked if she had any more of those. She didn't so she took the insert out of her necklace and handed it to me. It was a very generous gesture accompanied by only the smallest of eye-rolls. I guess that's what happens when you've been friends for nearly 40 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment