Friday, December 19, 2014

You Look Just Like the Other Woman Who Needs to Dye Her Hair Too

Picture of the Day for 12/19/2014. So, I'm walking back to my office after grabbing some lunch when this woman stops me just as I'm about to cross the street. This is the conversation we had:

Strange Woman (SW): Where do you work?

Me: In that building.

SW: What do you do?

Me: (I don't say anything. I'm tried and grumpy and cold and don't feel like being interrogated by a stranger. I just kind of lift my eyebrows.)

SW: Do you work at a florist shop?

Me: No.

SW: Oh.

Me: Why?

SW: You look EXACTLY like the woman who helped me in florist shop today. 

Me: Nope, that wasn't me.

SW: Yep, the other woman needed to dye her hair just like you do.

Me: Oh, isn't that interesting.

Sigh. It's true. As you can see from the pictures below, it's waaaaay past time for a dye job, but really, I was in no mood for that type of comment from a complete stranger.


No comments:

Post a Comment