Monday, December 22, 2014

Poor Elder Butterfield

Picture of the Day for 12/22/2014. I had asked my nephew Rob what I could get his missionary companion for Christmas. Rob told me that Elder Butterfield loves Chips Ahoy cookies. I bought him two packages, but unfortunately I was only able to fit in one package in the box I was mailing to Rob. Here's the email conversation I had with Rob about this:

Me: Just wanted to give you a heads-up that I mailed your cookies and Elder Butterfield's gloves to you. The post office said it should arrive on Wednesday. I also sent your companion some Chips Ahoy cookies. I bought two packages, but only one ended up fitting in the packing box. Oops. Poor Elder Butterfield is missing out. His loss is my gain. I opened up the package and I've been snacking on them.

Rob: Merry Christmas. By the way something a little funny...mom had planned to send Elder Butterfield some Chips Ahoy, but forgot to put them in the box she sent. Poor Elder Butterfield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment