Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Footstool for Milady's Purse

Picture of the Day for 12/3/2014. I attended a business meeting that was held in a very posh restaurant located in a very posh hotel in very posh Beverly Hills. I probably violated all sorts of codes of etiquette by casually slinging my purse over my chair. For the rest of the women in attendance at the meeting, an individual footstool was provided for each purse. I guess for the very posh ladies who traditionally dine here, they don't want their designer handbags resting on the floor. Call me a hick, but I never knew such a thing existed before today. I know I definitely looked like a hick when I got up to take a picture it. Now that I know the proper protocol, I'd like to return for a do-over as I am actually in possession of a designer purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment