Saturday, October 18, 2014

Turning Off the Electronic Devices

Picture of the Day for 10/18/2014. I'm finding that I have a hard time settling down at night. I just want to watch this one program on TV before I go to bed. Oh, let me check Facebook one last time. Hmm...that quick glance at Facebook wasn't so quick and ended up being thirty minutes. Oh wait, there's one more thing I can do on my computer for work. Before I shut down I need to quickly check out a couple of blogs I follow. Hey, that blog entry had a link to an interesting article which took awhile to read. See my problem? I suspect this issue plagues most people. I'm trying to cut myself off by 9 pm and read an actual book, not the Kindle on my iPad where it's too tempting to swing by Facebook again. I'm not successful every night, but I'm making an effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment