Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ethan Can Be Bribed

Picture of the Day for 10/16/2014. My great-nephew Ethan joined us at family lunch today. My sister Robynne and I informed him that he needed to run right over to us so we could kiss his cute face. Surprisingly, the 11-year-old boy declined.

Not to be deterred, Robynne pulled out the big guns. Money. She waved a few dollar bills in front of his face. Oh the agony. You can see his thought process in the pictures below. "Should I take the money and be subjected to a icky kiss? Ewww."

"Kisses are gross, but the money is great. What should I do?"

Eventually he capitulated. Duh. Everyone has their price. Robynne was irritated that I was able to bribe him for a kiss for a mere dollar, but it's all the cash I had in my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment