Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Clown Torment

Picture of the Day for 10/14/2014. My niece Chantal and I both hate clowns. HATE them. They are creepy and stupid. Period. End of story. BUT, they are useful for tormenting loved ones.

A couple of months ago, Chantal posted this offensive clown picture to my Facebook page.

This required retaliation so I posted this picture to her Facebook page about a week ago.

I wasn't done. A few days later, I posted a video of a news report about clowns roaming the streets of Wasco, California at night. That ain't right. 


My sister Robynne joined the conversation and posted this news article about how armed copycat clowns are terrorizing the residents of Kern County, California. 

Tonight Robynne and I were discussing the clown offensive mounted against Chantal. I didn't realize until I got home that I held this clown cup in my hand as we were having that very conversation. Irony at its finest. Of course, in this case, the clown cup was neither creepy or stupid as it held Diet Coke. Any receptacle used for Diet Coke should be revered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment