Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Medication Milestone

Picture of the Day for 2/4/2014. My chiropractor has indicated he wants me to take two Ibuprofen every four hours to help reduce the inflammation in my back. I didn't learn how to swallow a pill until I was nearly 30 and it still doesn't come naturally to me. I have to lean my head back and gargle to trick my throat into swallowing. This week I've crossed a pill threshold. I can now do what was once impossible- I swallow BOTH Ibuprofen at the same time. 


I wish my dad were around to see this. It used to frustrate him that I couldn't swallow a pill. He even went so far as to order a special cup designed to help people who have a hard time. It so didn't work, but I kept the cup because I thought it was very sweet he went to the trouble to help me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment