Thursday, February 6, 2014

I Concede Defeat to Paula

Picture of the Day for 2/6/2014. A couple of weeks ago my sister Robynne showed up to family lunch with an armful of upholstery fabric left over from reupholstering her dining room chairs. She presented it to our sister Paula and informed her she'd like Paula to make something for her out of this fabric for her birthday. Paula threatened to make a dowdy jumper for Robynne to wear to church. I thought that was pretty funny. It still makes me giggle.

This is what Paula actually came up with- four placemats and four napkins and two pillows. It's hard to tell from the pictures below, but they were beautifully sewn. Robynne was thrilled. I totally concede defeat to Paula. She gave Robynne a far better birthday present than I did. 




No comments:

Post a Comment