Sunday, December 8, 2013

Where Is My Coat????

Picture of the Day for 12/8/2013. So, it's about 200 degrees below zero here in Salt Lake. OK- I'm exaggerating, but only slightly. This means I'm actually forced to wear a coat outside. I was looking for my coat this morning so I could walk around the corner to church, but couldn't find it for the longest time.

Did I leave it on top of the hamper in the bathroom? Nope.

Did I leave it draped over one of the dining room chairs? Nope.

Did I leave it crumpled in a heap on my bed? Nope.

Did I leave it on my living room couch? Nope.

So, guess where I eventually located my coat? In its proper place in the hallway closet! I laughed so hard when I found it. It never even occurred to me to check there first. I guess that says something about my lackadaisical "returning things to their proper place" habits.


No comments:

Post a Comment