Thursday, December 5, 2013

Invalid Outing

Picture of the Day for 12/5/2013. About a week ago, I was in my niece Chantal's neighborhood so I dropped by for a visit. We ended up running to the nearby mall for a few minutes. Upon our return, Chantal's daughter Hayely declared that technically this could not be called an outing since we weren't gone that long. I have never had an outing judged as invalid before. Personally, I think Hayley declared the outing invalid because she wasn't included. Of course we informed Hayley that her "invalid outing" criterion was invalid. 

Today was family lunch and afterward Chantal and I did some shopping and made some purchases. We even took photographic proof of our outing. Surely, we thought, Hayley could not declare this outing invalid, but indeed she did. Apparently, she has decreed that an activity that is conducted weekly cannot be labeled an outing. Sheesh. Miss Bossy Pants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment