Saturday, December 14, 2013

Advanced Math Required

Picture of the Day for 12/14/2013. My sister Robynne has requested that I cross stitch a sampler for her for Christmas. I'd tell you what the sampler will say, but I'm little hesitant to reveal it. I was at a craft store a few weeks ago looking for alphabet patterns and I made the mistake of telling the clerk about the phrase I intended to cross stitch and she was not amused. Let's just say that it's not a traditional motto (i.e., Families are Forever, Choose the Right, etc.) you'd find in most Mormon homes.

I'm finding that in order to get the spacing right between the letters and across the rows, I had to spreadsheet the pattern. Who knew you needed advanced math in order to cross stitch a simple phrase!


No comments:

Post a Comment