Monday, December 30, 2013

Wheelchair Hi-jinks

Picture of the Day for 12/30/2013. I spent a couple of hours visiting my brother-in-law David in his new room in the rehab wing of the hospital where he'll be residing for the next couple of weeks. My sister Paula and my nieces, Renee and Corinne, were there too. 

The nieces and I all spent time playing around on David's wheelchair. You'd think we were three-years-old rather than adults. I got pretty good at turning the wheelchair in a tight circle. Renee spun Corinne around and around and around in the wheelchair. Most of the photos below are blurry, but they do give you a sense of motion.





Corinne then tried to sneak up on her mother in the wheelchair, but Paula was on to her and put out a foot to stop Corinne from running into her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment