Friday, December 27, 2013

Recommended Yoga Pose

Picture of the Day for 12/27/2013. Sigh. I'm starting to think I should call this site The Blog of Missed Photo Opportunities. I attend all these social events and forget to take pictures which leaves me scrambling to come up with a photo of the day. Tonight was my friend Jenny's annual fondue party which she holds for a group of us who have been friends for decades. Yet again I forgot to take a photograph during the actual event. 

I was telling the group about my sciatica problems so my friend Jenny got down on the floor and demonstrated this yoga pose which she says helped relieve her sciatica pain. I got down on the floor too to try it out. Now that would have made a good picture of the day- two 51-year-old women doing the Pigeon pose!


No comments:

Post a Comment