Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Brother-in-Law, Phil

Picture of the Day for 11/6/2013. I was over at my sister Robynne's house tonight when I heard her inadvertently call her husband Will, Phil. We had a field day with that and proceeded to call him Phil for the rest of the evening. I'm still not done being amused over that which means Will isn't done being called Phil for awhile. Fortunately, he's a very good sport about such nonsense.

And speaking of nonsense, I'm posting probably the naughtiest photos I've ever posted on this blog. They are just too good to pass up. While we were in New Mexico, Robynne bought Will one of those stress reliever balls in the shape of a boob as a joke. He placed it on top of a candlestick holder in their bedroom to see if she would notice. I had absolutely NO CHOICE but to take pictures of this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment