Monday, November 11, 2013

"I've Always Wanted to Gut an Animal"

Picture of the Day for 11/11/2013. My nephew Rob gets access to a computer for about an hour on Mondays to email friends and family. I'm on his distribution list and I always look forward to reading his weekly missionary updates. His email today was my all-time favorite. Here are the two best quotes:

#1: He spoke about how a church member is teaching the missionaries self-defense. "I got to be used as the dummy when he was demonstrating it. We did a few different senarios and each time i got my butt kicked and almost had my arm broken. It was soooo awesome."

#2: A neighbor asked for some help butchering chickens. "So we got to catch them, kill them, then cut them open. It was quite the learning experience and Ive always wanted to learn how to gut an animal and now I had the opportunity."

Both statements are pure Rob!

No comments:

Post a Comment