Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Sea of Exhibitors

Picture of the Day for 11/16/2013. Today is the last day of the national speech therapy convention where my sister Robynne and I are exhibiting. We went from being one of just a handful of vendors at last month's annual New Mexico Speech and Hearing Association conference to being one of hundreds of exhibitors at this convention. Our booth was located near the orange tent in the middle of the photograph below.


Since the conference also covered medical conditions related to speech (i.e., swallowing disorders), there were a ton of creepy-looking anatomical models. The one below was the creepiest (I'm still haunted by the tortured look on its face), but this picture below is the best I could get of it. I didn't want the staff members at the booth to know I was taking a picture of their model because I was repulsed by it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment