Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Small Adventure

Picture of the Day for 11/2/2013. So, remember yesterday's blog entry where I bought a belated birthday card for my friend Suzanne which had the following message in it?

"She had ten grand cash and a fake passport, and the girls were just rounding the corner to pick her up." 

Well, it was kind of prophetic. Some friends and I hosted a very belated, belated, belated* birthday breakfast for Suzanne this morning and afterward we decided to just go on a joy ride. We ended up exploring Magna's historic Main Street.** 

*Her birthday was in March. Don't judge me. 
**Don't bother.


And then we drove waaaaaaaaaaay out west by the airport where there are still wide-open spaces. There's nothing I love more than getting in the car and going out exploring. We had a great time although I kind of wish we had the aforementioned ten grand in cash...




No comments:

Post a Comment