Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snoopy Suitcase

Picture of the Day for 12/21/2012. Went shopping at an antique store where I saw this Snoopy suitcase. Made me think of my friend Lisa who is a faithful reader of this blog. She goes by Snoopy on Facebook and whenever she posts a comment to this blog it's under the name Snoopy. 

Normally when I identify specific friends or family members on my blog it is for the purpose of tormenting or taunting them in some fashion since I use this blog for evil. Not today. This is merely a shout-out to her. Hi Lisa! 

1 comment:

  1. :-D This really made me smile!! Partly because -- hey, it's Snoopy, and who doesn't smile at Snoopy? But particularly because I really like knowing that people who know me think of me when they see Snoopy! So I feel special!! I hope you had a nice Christmas, Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete