Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Threw Up All Over My Sister's House

Picture of the Day for 12/23/2012. I invited myself over to my sister Paula's house to see her grandchildren open up their Christmas presents. Afterward, it looked like Christmas had thrown up all over her living room. The kids had a great time and got a lot of loot which is completely the point of Christmas. Duh. 

Please note that my 15-year-old great-nephew Dane is identified by the red circle around him in the photo below. I figured I better highlight him since he complained that his younger siblings Ethan and Sadie get the lion's share of attention on my blog. No slight was intended! I just had no idea Dane paid even the slightest attention to my blog and/or cared about his appearance in it since he's a teenaged boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment