Monday, January 23, 2012

Wall of Boxes


Picture of the Day for 1/23/2012. Today's big project was to clear out the approximately 80 packing boxes from my old upstairs* bedroom. This is so my sister Paula and I can use the room as a staging/organizing space when we begin clearing out** the basement of my parents' belongings starting tomorrow. It took me a little over an hour to haul all the boxes out of my old bedroom- and that's with a bad back.


So, where did all those 80 packing boxes end up? In my living room- stacked floor to ceiling. Right now I admit all of this is a shifting game until I start to get rid of some of my possessions and we distribute our parents' belongings between the three of us sisters.


*In case you're feeling that I'm getting too descriptive, I had an upstairs bedroom until I was 18 and then a downstairs bedroom until my mother nudged me out of the house at 25.

**Note to Robynne: We're planning on having you look through the items before we start giving anything away.

2 comments:

  1. i hope someone checks on you periodically! i am having visions of you trapped under a fallen wall of boxes, moaning incoherently about john young and a waterbed. ;) i <3 you!

    ReplyDelete