Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions for 2012


Picture of the Day for 1/1/2012. I've been pondering my New Year's resolutions for 2012. I know it's trendy NOT to have resolutions, but I still like making them. I won't plague you with the entire list, but I will say that I want to work on completing goals and tasks. For some reason, when it comes to my personal life I have not had a great track record for seeing projects through to their finish. It's not through lack of ability because as my friends and family are well aware, when I set my sights on something, I'm VERY good at getting what I want.

I'm starting small with my attempt to reverse this bad habit. Every year, I buy a desk calendar with the intent of making a brief journal entry for every single day of the year, but I've never made it much past January. I'm going on record and stating this is the year I will meet my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment