Sunday, January 29, 2012

That Boy Ain't Right


Picture of the Day for 1/28/2012. The entire family assembled at my house today to haul away several carloads of boxes filled with my parents' belongings that are being donated to charity. Several of those boxes were filled with my mother's guilty pleasure- romance novels. Pictured above is my nephew Robbie brought to tears over A Dangerous Dalliance.

In case you're worried about a 17-year-old boy reading romance novels, don't be. You should be more concerned about axe-wielding 17-year-old boys. He got a kick out of sneaking up behind my sister Paula and shrieking which scared her to death.


We could have used my great-nephew Ethan's help to keep Robbie in line. We met up with him and my niece Renee for lunch. Although Ethan is only 9-years-old, he was unafraid to give Robbie the "I've got my eye on you" gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment