Friday, December 2, 2011

Weird Dreams


Picture of the Day for 12/1/2011. I mentioned in a recent blog entry that I'm having wild dreams. They are continuing unabated. The other night I dreamed I got caught up in some shenanigans with Tommy Lee Jones (hence the photo above), Clint Eastwood, and James Garner. You may recall these three actors appeared together in the movie Space Cowboys, but in my dream (which had nothing to do with space or astronauts) they were involved in something much more dangerous and sinister.

I also dreamed that a friend and I were participating in some German musical/theater production and we were required to make our own costumes. Christine from the Sister Wives show on TLC was involved. She was the best seamstress by far, but was totally embarrassed by the dresses she made. We all thought they were lovely.

Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment