Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Brings Out the Child in All of Us


Picture of the Day for 12/24/2011.
Christmas brings out the child in all of us.

Example #1. My brother-in-law David's best friend Walt was in attendance at Christmas Eve dinner. Walt and David have been friends since they were kids as evidenced by the way they interact and the Christmas presents they gave each other. Walt gave David a "Who Farted?" calendar that came with sound effects. David gave Walt a a stuffed donkey that laughs hysterically when you press a button on its hand. As you can tell by the photo above, these normally very dignified men were delighted with their gifts.

Example #2. Earlier in the day, my nieces Rachel and Lisa engaged in a staring without blinking contest. I'm not sure who won, but I'll tell you this, if I had been playing I would have won. I'm an expert at this game.

1 comment:

  1. is walt single? should you go out on a date with him?

    ReplyDelete