Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oddest Photo Ever


Picture of the Day for 12/7/2011. I think this has to be one of the oddest photos I've posted on my blog. My sister and brother-in-law picked up a brass space shuttle paper weight at a local antique store for my birthday. (Yay for space memorabilia!) The gift is not odd, but the resulting tableau took a decidedly weird turn. The shuttle is surrounded by Christmas candles and in the background, if you look closely, you can see my nephew Robbie making a face.

2 comments:

  1. it's not so odd...clearly you are a heathen who worships at the altar of the space shuttle and your nephew is another disciple! nope, not so odd at all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aurora is absolutely right! We do worship at the space shuttle alter. Our secret is out.
    Robynne

    ReplyDelete