Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Electric Blue Shoes


Picture of the Day for 2/1/2011. I'm starting to think I should rename this blog as "Michelle's Blurry Picture of the Day." Sheesh. An inordinately high proportion of my pictures in 2011 have been blurry. They look fine on my iPhone which is why I don't usually discover the problem until I download the photos to my laptop.

Anyway, you might think from this slightly blurry photo that the topic of my picture of the day is TLC's What Not to Wear. You would be wrong. That's not to say I don't enjoy watching the show. I'm mesmerized though by the opening credits that feature a pair of electric blue shoes. I'm obsessed with these shoes- primarily because of the color.

Now, here's where I veer into weird tangent territory. Stick with me. I usually have really wild and interesting dreams that unfortunately I fail to remember when I wake up. I just remember that they were intriguing. However, whenever someone in my dream is wearing an item of clothing in this deep color of blue, I can remember the dream. Weird, huh? I always laugh when people claim that you only dream in black-and-white. I know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment