Monday, February 14, 2011

Elderly BFFs


Picture of the Day for 2/13/2011. I should start calling this blog the "Assisted Living Chronicles." I've been spending a lot of time with my dad lately since he's not doing well at all. The residents of his assisted living facility provide a lot of interesting material for my "picture of the day" photos. I'm finding that human behavior doesn't change much, no matter how old you get. There are cliques and gossip and intrigue. The women at this table are BFFs of the highest order. Shave a few decades off of them and you'd see these high-spirited women sitting at a high school cafeteria together, talking about boys and fashion and getting into mischief. I was actually witness to a food fight these ladies started. I'm just glad I was out of range of the carnage.

No comments:

Post a Comment