Saturday, February 12, 2011

Clothes Hanger OCD


Picture of the Day for 2/12/2011. I am not neurotic. At least for the most part. I'm starting to experience a little bit of worrisome OCD though when it comes to clothes hangers. I hate using a mismatched assortment of clothes hangers when I do laundry. I prefer to use the clear plastic hangers only, but currently I don't have a sufficient number of them for all my clothes. Tonight I had to use a combination of the clear plastic hangers with the white plastic hangers. Oh the horror! I joke, but it kind of bugged me.

I finally tackled the dirty clothes from last week's trip to Florida. The smell of cigarette smoke when I opened up my suitcase was so strong it nearly reached up and slapped me in the face. I believe the shady motel where I stayed in Stuart requires you to be a smoker. I suspect I would have been fined if they had discovered I don't smoke.

One last comment about the fascinating topic of laundry- as you can see from the photo above, yes, I do have the ugliest laundry room on the face of the planet.

1 comment:

  1. i have the same problem, except mine have to be white and same stlye. i broke down crying when i showed my niece all of the different colored hangars that were left in a home i just bought. she took them away to help me. i am so hating this OCD.

    ReplyDelete