Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Matching Necklaces


Picture of the Day for 12/27/2010. My friend Jenny hosts an annual post-Christmas party for her friends. I look forward to this gathering all year since I get to visit with friends I don't see all that often. Also, the food is always fabulous and we exchange presents. "Yay for great food and gifts!" is what I say. At the start of the festivities, I had mentioned to Suzanne (pictured here in the middle) that it was intolerable to me that she owned that cute necklace while I did not. Suzanne must have been glad to hear that since later that evening she gave me and Jenny (pictured on the right) the very same necklace, but in different colors. "Yay for cute jewelry!" is what I say.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the picture of us. It's great!

    ReplyDelete