Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Paper Magic


Picture of the Day for 12/29/2010. You should be aware that I take Christmas wrapping paper very seriously. Oh sure, there's a LOT of really cute Christmas wrapping paper out there, but it's not necessarily the RIGHT paper. I don't specifically search for the perfect paper each year. It's a more organic process than that. When I stumble across THE paper, I just know it's right. I was getting a little worried this year since my organic "let it happen" process didn't seem to be working, but at the last minute I happened upon this paper at World Market. It was perfect since I collect Russian nesting dolls.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that! I do too! for christmas a friend gave me santa claus nesting dolls that are also measuring cups! i also received some very cute nesting doll earrings. :) chanel makes/made an amazingly gorgeous nesting doll purse, but it's about a gazillion dollars. :(

    ReplyDelete