Thursday, December 16, 2010

Creepy Angel


Picture of the Day for 12/15/2010. I have a guilty secret. I'm an avid fan of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. This show "explores the shocking theory that ancient Earth was visited by aliens" and is right up my very weird alley. Love it, love it, love it. I get a tingle every time the narrator uses the phrase "ancient astronaut theorists" which he does a LOT. This week's episode addressed the possibility that angels from various religious traditions could actually be aliens. The image of this creepy-looking angel was featured rather prominently during the episode and was accompanied by creepy-sounding music. Excellent!

3 comments:

  1. You wouldn't by any chance know where that statue is at? It is epic looking and I happened to take a picture of my TV during that episode of that same statue :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny you took a picture as well! I thought I was the only who took pictures of images on my TV. I don't know the location of the statue. I did a google search (which I'm sure you did as well), but wasn't able to find anything. You might check the writer of the following blog since a picture of the statue is posted on that site. The author of the blog might know something about it. http://autumnforestghosthunter.blogspot.com/2009/10/haunted-cemeteries.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. its the haserot angel at lake view cemetary..cleveland

    ReplyDelete