Saturday, October 10, 2015

Strategic Garbage Can Placement

Picture of the Day for 10/10/2015. For most of my life I've lived in either a house or condo where there's no such thing as just walking out the front door to my car or walking out the front door to the garbage can. Consequently, I've become quite proficient at lobbing things off my porch rather than hauling stuff down the stairs. When I lived in my 3rd-floor condo, I had the annual tossing of the Christmas tree from my balcony at the end of the holiday season. That was sooooooo against my condo's by-laws. Never got caught though. Last year I tossed my Christmas tree off my porch and watched it roll down my yard. That was a satisfying sight. My latest shortcut is strategically placing the garbage can with the lid up by the stairs so all I have to do is toss the big sacks of trash over the railing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment