Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Locked Out

Picture of the Day for 10/20/2015. I think I was destined to get locked out of my house. Which is exactly what happened today at 6:00 am. A couple of days ago I was working late and thought I had the right access badge with me when I stepped out of my office, but I didn't. Luckily, there was someone else working late so she let me back in. Then, yesterday I almost shut the door to my house behind me without my keys. This morning, I ran out of the house forgetting that my house key was on a different key chain. It's like the universe was trying to send me a message of some sort. I'm still pondering the metaphor I'm supposed to interpret from this experience.

It took the locksmith an hour to drill through my commercial grade locks that my dad installed. It was painful to watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment