Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015

Picture of the Day for 10/31/2015. It's Halloween! I didn't feel like dragging out all my boxes of decorations from the basement so I ended up just buying a few new things.

Here's my window display with bows tied around pumpkins I was too lazy to carve nestled between paper pumpkins.

I threw some ceramic pumpkins on top of a cake stand I pulled out of a kitchen shelf.

I slapped a bow on a black wreath. 

And for the first time ever I strung Halloween lights on my railing. 

Had lots of trick-or-treaters- including my cute great-nephew Ethan and cute great-niece Sadie. They even showed up twice! Smart kids- they got twice the candy. 

And here are the older kids, Dane and Hayley, dressed up in their costumes.

And the finishing touch to the whole evening was seeing my nephew Rob wearing a witch hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment