Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Toiletry Organization System

Picture of the Day for 8/18/2015. Just got back from nearly two weeks of travel. This is rather typical. I travel a lot for both work and fun so packing my suitcase and toiletry bag is a frequent activity. I don't necessarily like throwing all my toiletries into one bag so here's the system I just tried out with some novelty cases I bought in Las Vegas last month.

The "cake" bag holds my toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss. Because one should always brush after eating sugar.

The "floral" bag holds my make-up. Several years ago my sister Paula's best friend exclaimed "what a garden of beauty" upon seeing all of the nieces when she dropped by for a visit. We knew she was coming over and we knew she have an effusive greeting for us, but this exceeded all of our expectations. That memory still makes me smile. A bag that resembles a garden of beauty seems perfect for make-up.

The "Dick and Jane" bag hold all my hair stuff. Sadly, I took a picture of the wrong side of the bag. The little girls' hairstyles on the front of the bag are pretty cute. 

The "cowgirl" bag holds all my facial creams. I figure cowgirls spend a lot of time out in the sun and wind and need to take special care of their skin. 

I know. You don't have to say anything. It's weird. I'm weird.

1 comment:

  1. I would mix it up - face cream = dick and jane because she's young and we want to be young forever... and hair for cowgirl so you don't have to keep your hair under a hat ;)

    ReplyDelete