Monday, July 22, 2013

Girls' Day Out

Picture of the Day for 7/19/2013. My buddies and I have just turned 50 which means it's colonoscopy time for all of us. Oh joy. One of them had her colonoscopy today so my friends and I decided to make a whole day of it. She had her procedure in the morning and afterward we:

1-Went out to breakfast.

2-Went to a movie.

3-Went shopping at a new vintage shop in my neighborhood that I really like. I was the designated driver so my friends basically had no choice about this activity. I just informed them we were going to that store.

4-Visited the Irish Setter who was getting groomed at the dog grooming place next door to the vintage shop. The dog was very happy for the attention. Here's Mary with the dog.



5-Shopped the sidewalk sale at Foothill Village.

After I dropped off my friends, I met my niece Chantal for dinner at the Canyon Inn where her husband Rob was performing with his 80's cover band, Hot Reagan. We stayed to listen until about 10:30 pm. 



It was fun and long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment