Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gay Aliens

Picture of the Day for 7/24/2013. Today is Pioneer Day in Utah. The day we celebrate the arrival of the Mormon pioneers in the Salt Lake valley in 1847. This day has special significance to me since I'm descended from those hardy pioneers. Brigham Young's older brother John is my great-great-great-grandfather. I should be devoting a blog entry to Pioneer Day, but instead I'm going to talk about gay aliens. I was browsing the New Age section in Barnes & Noble (a particular guilty pleasure of mine) tonight when I saw the book Grey Aliens. I misread signs and titles all the time so I read it as Gay Aliens. I'm kind of disappointed that wasn't really the book title as I was so delighted at the thought of gay aliens roaming the universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment