Sunday, January 27, 2019

YouTube Junkie

Picture of the Day for January 27, 2019. I've become obsessed with YouTube lately. I don't actually sit and watch the videos, but I listen to them while I'm getting ready for work in the morning or when I'm driving home from work or when I'm trying to fall asleep at night. I especially like the thrill of clicking on the home page and seeing what random/weird videos have been curated for me to see. 

This is just one more example of how the digital age is impacting us. No more contemplative silence for me. Instead, I need to know what 5 text messages will drive my man wild or what the new age gurus have to say about the state of metaphysics or how to use body language to increase my presence at work! The list goes on!

2 comments:

  1. I also have been obsessed with YouTube! I started watching the Ask a Mortician channel and can’t stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out that channel!

    ReplyDelete