Monday, January 7, 2019

Diet Bet

Picture of the Day for January 7, 2019. I have reached a new low which translates to I have reached a new height with my weight. Stress, working long hours, and being on the road for much of the year were not conducive to weight loss of any kind during 2018. I haven't weighed this much in 10 years. Eek. So, I joined an online Diet Bet game tonight. The gist is you bet $30 that you can lose 4% of your body weight in a month. If you achieve your goal, you get your money back along with your portion of the money pool from the people who did not reach their goal. This is all done through the Diet Bet app. To verify your weigh-in, you take a picture of yourself standing on the scale while weighing yourself with a code word clearly visible by your scale. No, I'm not going to show you that picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment