Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hayley's Boots

Picture of the Day for 1/7/2015. My great-niece Hayley is of an age where I kind of covet some of the things she receives for Christmas and birthdays. She received a really great pair of boots for Christmas that made me go, "Hey, I want those." I was at the Payless shoe store purchasing the boots when I admitted to the clerks that my 15-year-old niece got them for Christmas and I really liked them. I loved the look of extreme horror on their face at the thought of an obviously middle-aged woman copying the fashion style of a teenager. Once they got over the initial horror, they got into the spirit of things and raved about how much they love these boots. We ended up bonding over the fabulous-ness of those boots in particular and boots in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment