Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Uniform

Picture of the Day for 4/6/2013. I was going to devote this entire blog entry to one topic- The Uniform. However, I realized I had a couple of other clothing-related photos I could add to the mix.

Clothing Photo #1: I'll start with The Uniform. If you are a young woman in your 20s out on the town in Vegas, apparently you must adhere to a specific dress code- a short sleeveless dress that is extremely ill-fitting paired with nude-colored 5-inch heels which make it nearly impossible to walk without teetering. I took a picture of the fountains at the Bellagio and was initially irritated to find that two girls had inadvertently photo-bombed my picture until I realized they were both wearing The Uniform. I knew immediately I had my picture of the day.



Clothing Photo #2: I had lunch with my nieces Renee and Chantal at the Hard Rock Cafe where they had a couple of outfits that belonged to Elvis on display. I'm fascinated by clothing, especially historical or those worn by famous people, so I was having a seizure at the sight of these outfits.



Clothing Photo #3: Only in Vegas would the Roman emperor Caesar be wearing a cowboy hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment