Sunday, April 28, 2013

Traveling Companions

Picture of the Day for 4/20/2013. It turns out my flight home was scheduled an hour later than I thought which meant I had time to run out to the Kennedy Space Center for a really quick visit. While there, I stopped at the information desk to ask a question and was helped by a blonde French-Canadian woman named Marie. Apparently, she was nearing the end of her shift, because she showed up on my flight and we ended up sitting by each other. We both recognized each other immediately. We had a great time chatting and even had dinner together at the Atlanta airport before going our separate ways to catch our connecting flights. 

When I was boarding my flight from Atlanta to Salt Lake City, I was standing behind a woman who reminded me of my friend Jenny. Turns out, it really was my friend Jenny! She and her husband Steve were on their way home from a vacation. The woman who was supposed to sit next to Jenny volunteered to switch seats with me so I was able to spend the flight chatting with my friend. This very blurry photo is of Steve picking up their luggage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment