Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Throwing Medication at the Problem

Picture of the Day for January 20, 2016. So what started out as the soles of my feet hurting has turned into kind of a scary medical situation. My feet are flaming red and have swollen up to twice their normal size and red spots are sprouting up on my legs. Seriously? Even a doctor-phobe like me conceded it was time to visit an urgent care center. today. They said I've definitely had an allergic reaction to something (which we can't seem to figure out what it was) and prescribed five days of steroids and along with Pepcid. Before I was prescribed these specific medications, I was throwing anything I could think of to help reduce the inflammation- Ibuprofen, Benadryl, etc.  I just can't wait to feel better because my feet not only hurt, but I feel really, really sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment