Friday, January 29, 2016

Still Sick

Picture of the Day for 1/29/2016. Well, I had one good day after the five-day prescription for steroids ran out last Sunday. I've been home from work the past 2-1/2 days as sick as can be. The infection in my feet/legs flared up again and I'm suffering from flu-like symptoms.  Today I visited the clinic in my neighborhood where I was prescribed more steroids and another medication that is far too embarrassing to discuss based on what the doctor thinks is plaguing me. I'm not convinced he's right, but if the medication gets me up and functioning for my work trip to California next week, I don't care. I was so sick today that it didn't even occur to me to take my usual picture of the day, so I'm using one I found on my neighborhood clinic's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment