Thursday, November 19, 2015

Message from My Mother

Picture of the Day for 11/19/2015 A couple of days ago I saw this picture on Facebook and shared it to my own timeline since I remember my mother singing this refrain to me.

Later that day I was listening to a radio program that said our loved ones that have passed on to the "other side" are always trying to communicate with us, but a lot of times we aren't paying attention. That's when it hit me that it was no coincidence I saw this picture. The girl in the picture looks like me when I was in first grade- down to my all-time favorite dress at the time (which was green with pink flowers and a white collar) and the ankle socks and the black Mary Jane shoes. I know most people will think I'm reading far too much into it, but I KNOW this was was a little love note from my mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment